Most Wanted Jeans by Silver
Environmentally conscious through every step of the manufacturing process, this Most Wanted is one of the most eco-friendly yet. To start, this pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. It's also designed in an eco-friendly power stretch fabric featuring REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles (but amazingly, is still as soft and comfortable as ever). Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing.
Most Wanted boasts a universally flattering, mid rise fit with a perfectly contoured waistband that prevents gapping. Crafted in fabrics that allow maximum flex, it will conform and mold to your unique shape. Finished with a dark indigo wash with natural hand sanding and whisker patterns. This style features our new brand icon The Trine, a symbol inspired by three loops of thread to honor our denim heritage, embroidered on the back pocket.
- Skinny jeans with a dark indigo eco wash that uses less water, chemicals and energy
- Power stretch eco-friendly denim made with REPREVE® recycled polyester
- 9.25'' mid rise and 31” Inseam
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly and button closure
- 9.75'' leg opening
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 29'' inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'10'', Bust 29'', Hip 35.5'', Waist 23''
- Fiber content: 68% Cotton 21% Recycled Polyester 9% Viscose 2% Elastane
- Fabric type: Power Stretch